Agencies line up for £5m Rockstar media
Rockstar Games, the owner of titles including Grand Theft Auto, has kicked off a review of its £5 million UK media planning and buying arrangements.
Grand Theft Auto: Rockstar’s biggest brand
The developer currently works with the independent agency MJ Media.
The review is at an early stage and Rockstar has opened talks with agencies through Creativebrief.
Rockstar’s biggest brand, Grand Theft Auto, has caused controversy due to its violent and adult content.
Grand Theft Auto 5 sold 33 million units in the nine months after it was launched in September 2013.
Rockstar, which is also behind the Red Dead game franchise and is a subsidiary of Take-Two Interactive, is believed to create most of its advertising in-house.
It did not respond to requests for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Trade Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £32000 - £35000 per annum + Package, City of London
- Account Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 per annum, Milton Keynes