Overheard at Old Street EC1...
Hear what EC1 has to say...
"I believe we’re on a journey for the UK to be a powerhouse in digital tech." – Gerard Grech, CEO, Tech City UK
"It was the culture of London that inspired us to ever the think the way we do. I don’t think it would have happened in a different city." – Mark Adams, director, theAudience
"It’s amazing how far everything’s come. 12 months ago none of this stuff was even being spoken about." – Warren Elsmore, director, UKLUG Ltd
"Everything’s already here, the future’s already here, we just need to distribute it." - David Keene, head of enterprise marketing, Northern, Eastern and Central Europe, Google
"[EC1 is made up of] the opinion formers and tastemakers of today." - Gerard Grech, CEO, Tech City UK
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)