Overheard at Old Street EC1...
"I believe we’re on a journey for the UK to be a powerhouse in digital tech." – Gerard Grech, CEO, Tech City UK
"It was the culture of London that inspired us to ever the think the way we do. I don’t think it would have happened in a different city." – Mark Adams, director, theAudience
"It’s amazing how far everything’s come. 12 months ago none of this stuff was even being spoken about." – Warren Elsmore, director, UKLUG Ltd
"Everything’s already here, the future’s already here, we just need to distribute it." - David Keene, head of enterprise marketing, Northern, Eastern and Central Europe, Google
"[EC1 is made up of] the opinion formers and tastemakers of today." - Gerard Grech, CEO, Tech City UK
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...