Overheard at Old Street EC1...
Hear what EC1 has to say...
"I believe we’re on a journey for the UK to be a powerhouse in digital tech." – Gerard Grech, CEO, Tech City UK
"It was the culture of London that inspired us to ever the think the way we do. I don’t think it would have happened in a different city." – Mark Adams, director, theAudience
"It’s amazing how far everything’s come. 12 months ago none of this stuff was even being spoken about." – Warren Elsmore, director, UKLUG Ltd
"Everything’s already here, the future’s already here, we just need to distribute it." - David Keene, head of enterprise marketing, Northern, Eastern and Central Europe, Google
"[EC1 is made up of] the opinion formers and tastemakers of today." - Gerard Grech, CEO, Tech City UK
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London