Overheard at Old Street EC1...
Hear what EC1 has to say...
"I believe we’re on a journey for the UK to be a powerhouse in digital tech." – Gerard Grech, CEO, Tech City UK
"It was the culture of London that inspired us to ever the think the way we do. I don’t think it would have happened in a different city." – Mark Adams, director, theAudience
"It’s amazing how far everything’s come. 12 months ago none of this stuff was even being spoken about." – Warren Elsmore, director, UKLUG Ltd
"Everything’s already here, the future’s already here, we just need to distribute it." - David Keene, head of enterprise marketing, Northern, Eastern and Central Europe, Google
"[EC1 is made up of] the opinion formers and tastemakers of today." - Gerard Grech, CEO, Tech City UK
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)