Guide Dogs hires Rapp to media and creative account
Guide Dogs, the UK charity for blind and partially sighted people, has appointed Rapp to its media and creative account ahead of a campaign to increase public awareness and drive donations.
Guide Dogs: charity appoints Rapp to handle its media and creative business
Rapp will work on three integrated campaigns throughout 2014 and into 2015, on both the creative and media, across platforms including digital, paid search, outdoor and radio.
MBA was appointed to begin Guide Dogs’ brand-building initiative in February 2013. This responsibility will now to be taken over by Rapp.
The win expands Rapp’s relationship with Guide Dogs. Since the agency won the fundraising business after a competitive pitch in 2010, it has created TV ads and marketing assets to support the various types of donation (legacy, regular and cash).
Louise Robertshaw, the head of communications and campaigns at Guide Dogs, said: "Rapp provided us with invaluable insight on the key areas for brand development for Guide Dogs.
"They also demonstrated to us that they could really bring together our brand advertising and fundraising activity to ensure we deliver against all objectives, as well as delivering an integrated above-the-line media campaign."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)