Facebook targets Latin America and Asia Pacific in agency relationship boost
Latin America is a "big focus" for Facebook's growing agency relationships, as well as Asia Pacific, according to its director of global agency development, Patrick Harris.
Patrick Harris: Facebook's director of global agency development speaking at Cannes
Speaking exclusively to Campaign in this video from Cannes, Harris explains that a new hub in Singapore and the hire of Facebook’s first global agency lead for Latin America, based in Sao Paulo, are fuelling growth.
He said: "We have spent the last year building out our capabilities around agencies in Asia Pacific.
"Latin America is now a big focus, and we are continuing to build our capabilities in North America and EMEA. We are really excited about the growth we are continuing to see in Latin America and Asia Pacific specifically."
Watch the video in full above.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)