Facebook targets Latin America and Asia Pacific in agency relationship boost
Latin America is a "big focus" for Facebook's growing agency relationships, as well as Asia Pacific, according to its director of global agency development, Patrick Harris.
Patrick Harris: Facebook's director of global agency development speaking at Cannes
Speaking exclusively to Campaign in this video from Cannes, Harris explains that a new hub in Singapore and the hire of Facebook’s first global agency lead for Latin America, based in Sao Paulo, are fuelling growth.
He said: "We have spent the last year building out our capabilities around agencies in Asia Pacific.
"Latin America is now a big focus, and we are continuing to build our capabilities in North America and EMEA. We are really excited about the growth we are continuing to see in Latin America and Asia Pacific specifically."
Watch the video in full above.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England