Sony Playstation wins Grand Prix at Thinkbox TV Planning Awards
Manning Gottlieb OMD has triumphed in the Thinkbox TV Planning Awards, scooping four prizes, including the prestigious Grand Prix for its work for Sony Playstation.
Grand Prix: Work for Sony Playstation
Havas Media, the7stars and Starcom MediaVest Group picked up the remaining awards in the contest that celebrates the best in TV planning and is held in association with Campaign and mediaweek.co.uk.
Alongside its Grand Prix win, Manning Gottlieb came out on top in the categories of: best use of TV in an integrated campaign (for John Lewis); best newcomer to TV (for John Lewis Insurance); best use of a TV innovation (for Sony Playstation), and a special award, best low budget use of TV (for Prostate Cancer UK).
A second special award, for the bravest use of TV, was picked up by Havas for its East Coast Trains client. The agency's second win was for JUST EAT's best use of ongoing TV.
Best use of sponsorship or content went to the7stars for the Ministry of Sound, while SMG's work for Tetley was highly commended.
For more information, see the awards book published with Campaign, July 4.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater), South East England