Chris Froome becomes first cyclist to ride under the sea
Chris Froome became the first person to cycle through the Eurotunnel from Folkestone to Calais, for a film to coincide with the UK leg of the race finishing today on The Mall in London.
"Cycling under the sea", was created by content creation agency Inc as part of Jaguar’s ongoing relationship with Team Sky. The film shows Froome completing the "world first" ride in a time of approximately 55 minutes. He reached speeds of up to 65km an hour.
The creative director on the film was Jeremy Hart. The content director was Will Gray and Adam Kalita directed the film.
The film is the third major film to be shot in the tunnel and coincides, with Eurotunnel celebrating its 20th year.
After riding through Yorkshire over the weekend and from Cambridge to London today, the riders have a day off tomorrow before continuing the race in France on Wednesday.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London