Chris Froome becomes first cyclist to ride under the sea
Chris Froome became the first person to cycle through the Eurotunnel from Folkestone to Calais, for a film to coincide with the UK leg of the race finishing today on The Mall in London.
"Cycling under the sea", was created by content creation agency Inc as part of Jaguar’s ongoing relationship with Team Sky. The film shows Froome completing the "world first" ride in a time of approximately 55 minutes. He reached speeds of up to 65km an hour.
The creative director on the film was Jeremy Hart. The content director was Will Gray and Adam Kalita directed the film.
The film is the third major film to be shot in the tunnel and coincides, with Eurotunnel celebrating its 20th year.
After riding through Yorkshire over the weekend and from Cambridge to London today, the riders have a day off tomorrow before continuing the race in France on Wednesday.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)