National Trust launches debut TV campaign
The National Trust has brought its '50 things to do before you're 11¾' campaign to TV, the first solo television ad in the organisation's history.
18 Feet & Rising created The National Trust’s debut TV campaign, which is called "nature misses you" and is released on 14 July.
The campaign comprises four 10-second ITV idents as part of a deal to sponsor programming on the broadcaster’s CITV channel and two 20-second TV spots, in addition to a 60-second online film and radio ads.
The campaign features activities from the National Trust’s existing '50 things to do before you’re 11¾' initiative, which launched three years ago and encourages children to explore the outside world.
Activities suggested in the TV ads and idents include rolling down a big hill, catching a fish with a net and holding a scary beast.
The work was created by Alex Delaney and Anna Carpen, and directed by Liz Murphy through Nice Shirt Films. Mindshare handled National Trust’s media planning and buying for the first time since winning the account in March.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)