National Trust launches debut TV campaign
The National Trust has brought its '50 things to do before you're 11¾' campaign to TV, the first solo television ad in the organisation's history.
18 Feet & Rising created The National Trust’s debut TV campaign, which is called "nature misses you" and is released on 14 July.
The campaign comprises four 10-second ITV idents as part of a deal to sponsor programming on the broadcaster’s CITV channel and two 20-second TV spots, in addition to a 60-second online film and radio ads.
The campaign features activities from the National Trust’s existing '50 things to do before you’re 11¾' initiative, which launched three years ago and encourages children to explore the outside world.
Activities suggested in the TV ads and idents include rolling down a big hill, catching a fish with a net and holding a scary beast.
The work was created by Alex Delaney and Anna Carpen, and directed by Liz Murphy through Nice Shirt Films. Mindshare handled National Trust’s media planning and buying for the first time since winning the account in March.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)