Arena lands Flight Centre's media business
Havas Media Group's Arena has been awarded Flight Centre's media planning and buying account, previously handled by IPG's Initiative.
Flight Centre: appoints Arena to its media planning and buying business
Arena’s appointment comes ahead of a summer advertising campaign later this month.
Flight Centre is one of the world’s largest independent travel retailers, and has more than 2,000 stores in the UK, Australia, South Africa, USA, Canada and New Zealand.
Siobhan McGarvey, head of Flight Centre marketing, said: "Arena’s integrated approach, as well as their passion for and experience in our sector, made them stand out to us as partners for our business.
"We are looking forward to working with them to make the strategies we are developing a reality, and ultimately grow Flight Centre and its brands even further."
Flight Centre will continue to handle PPC, SEO, affiliates and social in-house.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)