Arena lands Flight Centre's media business
Havas Media Group's Arena has been awarded Flight Centre's media planning and buying account, previously handled by IPG's Initiative.
Flight Centre: appoints Arena to its media planning and buying business
Arena’s appointment comes ahead of a summer advertising campaign later this month.
Flight Centre is one of the world’s largest independent travel retailers, and has more than 2,000 stores in the UK, Australia, South Africa, USA, Canada and New Zealand.
Siobhan McGarvey, head of Flight Centre marketing, said: "Arena’s integrated approach, as well as their passion for and experience in our sector, made them stand out to us as partners for our business.
"We are looking forward to working with them to make the strategies we are developing a reality, and ultimately grow Flight Centre and its brands even further."
Flight Centre will continue to handle PPC, SEO, affiliates and social in-house.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)