Photos: UM London wins inaugural Media Week 5 tournament
Media Week's inaugural media five-a-side tournament was won by UM London last week, after the agency team beat Wowcher 3:2 in a hard fought final.
Hosted by Media Week in association with sister magazine FourFourTwo, more than 200 people from media agencies and companies attended the event at PowerLeague Shoreditch on Thursday (17 July).
Sponsored by MRA (Morgan Rutherford Associates), Media Week’s team led by Sam Gilbert unfortunately "did an England", and exited the competition at the initial group stage.
FourFourTwo performed better, reaching the quarter finals, while a highly combative IPC Media proved there's still plenty of fight left in consumer magazines.
To register an interest in next year's Media Week 5 competition email email@example.com.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire