Suzuki rolls out Swift TV campaign
Suzuki is releasing a brand campaign for its Swift range of cars including a TV spot that breaks on Monday.
The new TV spot, which was created by The Red Brick Road, is called "meant to be" and will first air on 28 July.
It shows a man going about his day and continually missing the improbable number of Suzuki Swifts that cross his path. Eventually he comes face-to-face with one of the cars and likes what he sees.
The ad ends with the actor Stephen Mangan delivering the line: "The Suzuki Swift. You really must see one."
The ad was written by Matt Davis, art directed by Richard Megson and Tom Skinner, and directed by Traktor through Partizan. The7stars handled the media planning and buying.
The ad will be backed by idents for its sponsorship of the ITV shows All Star Mr & Mrs and Tipping Point: Lucky Stars, outdoor, digital and press spots as well as social media and experiential executions.
Matt Davis, the creative director at The Red Brick Road, said: "We wanted to create a truly compelling narrative that was the polar opposite to other conventional car TV ads.
The car is the star throughout in a surprising way and with a recognisable upbeat music track to lift the ad, we hope it will have great standout."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire