Govt finalises £140m media buying shortlist
Omnicom Media Group is among those shortlisted for the Government's £140 million media buying business, currently handled by WPP's dedicated agency M4C.
Change4Life: Govt campaign
Omnicom joins a shortlist that includes M4C, which won the business in 2010, Dentsu Aegis Media and ZenithOptimedia. The result is tabled for the first week of September.
Meanwhile, Havas Media has pulled out of the pitch amid suggestions it lost faith in the process after a frustrating experience in the Government’s planning review.
The media buying account includes all government media campaigns, both domestically for bodies such as Public Health England and the armed forces, and abroad for VisitBritain.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)