Trading Places: this week's people moves
Colin Barlow becomes global chief operating officer for Group M, while Yvonne Adam returns to the Young's Seafood brand as marketing director, in this week's round-up of people moves in advertising, marketing and media.
Colin Barlow: promoted to global chief operating officer at WPP's Group M
Mindshare has hired Barry Lee, the managing director at the ZenithOptimedia performance marketing agency Performics, to lead the Mindshare Worldwide Central Team Integrated Digital Hub. (Campaign)
Group M, WPP's media investment arm, has promoted Colin Barlow, currently its global chief financial officer, to the position of global chief operating officer. (Campaign)
Findus Foods has appointed Yvonne Adam as marketing director of Young's Seafood, marking a return for the marketer to the brand after she departed in a restructure in 2011. (Marketing)
Pernod Ricard has announced that current South Africa managing director, Conor McQuaid, will replace chief marketing officer Martin Riley on 1 January next year. (Marketing)
Hovis has announced that former Diageo marketing boss Philip Gladman will join the company in an interim capacity to help kick-start its marketing strategy. (Marketing)
Jed Glanvill, the former chief executive of Mindshare, has been appointed to oversee the audience measurement review initiated by Newsworks. (Campaign)
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London