TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
TalkTalk is releasing an app that allows users to make their own music videos and will use the best in its X Factor idents.
The app, called Mix-Off, allows users to create music videos by inserting their footage into one of eight music-video templates and then choosing one of nine songs as the backing track.
CHI & Partners created the campaign. The Mix-Off app will be available to download from 30 August, with different music video styles becoming available as 'The X Factor' progresses.
'The X Factor' will air from 30 August until December and in that time, TalkTalk will air more than 160 idents featuring fan footage.
Sammy Rawal, who has directed music videos for AlunaGeorge, directed the music video templates through Believe Media, while MPC handled the digital development and VFX. The campaign was created by Matt Searle and Sarah Levitt. M/Six handled the media.
Rawal said: "I think what’s really cool about these new idents is that they really feel like chunks or excerpts from actual music videos. They’re really going to give 'The X Factor' viewers the chance to experience what it feels like to be in a high-end music video of their own.
"We’ve tried to create a full range of videos that not only look amazing, but also appeal to a very broad audience."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...