PHD hires MG OMD's Florence as planning head
PHD has appointed Michael Florence, the creative director at Manning Gottlieb OMD, as its head of planning, replacing David Wilding.
Florence: replaces Wilding
Florence will have responsibility for the agency’s planning output across all its clients, including Sainsbury’s and Mondelez International. He will report to the PHD chief innovation officer, Frances Ralston-Good.
Florence has worked at PHD’s sister Omnicom agency MG OMD since 2008, handling brands such as John Lewis, Virgin Holidays and Sony PlayStation.
He started his career at Vizeum and Carat before spending a year as an audience planner at TBWA\London.
Ralston-Good said: "Mike’s appointment speaks volumes for his talent. His blend of creativity, intellectual rigour and cultural fit make him the perfect appointment."
Florence said: "PHD’s planning legacy makes this role the best of its kind in UK media. Being given the opportunity to build on that legacy is an honour."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...