PHD hires MG OMD's Florence as planning head
PHD has appointed Michael Florence, the creative director at Manning Gottlieb OMD, as its head of planning, replacing David Wilding.
Florence: replaces Wilding
Florence will have responsibility for the agency’s planning output across all its clients, including Sainsbury’s and Mondelez International. He will report to the PHD chief innovation officer, Frances Ralston-Good.
Florence has worked at PHD’s sister Omnicom agency MG OMD since 2008, handling brands such as John Lewis, Virgin Holidays and Sony PlayStation.
He started his career at Vizeum and Carat before spending a year as an audience planner at TBWA\London.
Ralston-Good said: "Mike’s appointment speaks volumes for his talent. His blend of creativity, intellectual rigour and cultural fit make him the perfect appointment."
Florence said: "PHD’s planning legacy makes this role the best of its kind in UK media. Being given the opportunity to build on that legacy is an honour."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)