PHD hires MG OMD's Florence as planning head
PHD has appointed Michael Florence, the creative director at Manning Gottlieb OMD, as its head of planning, replacing David Wilding.
Florence: replaces Wilding
Florence will have responsibility for the agency’s planning output across all its clients, including Sainsbury’s and Mondelez International. He will report to the PHD chief innovation officer, Frances Ralston-Good.
Florence has worked at PHD’s sister Omnicom agency MG OMD since 2008, handling brands such as John Lewis, Virgin Holidays and Sony PlayStation.
He started his career at Vizeum and Carat before spending a year as an audience planner at TBWA\London.
Ralston-Good said: "Mike’s appointment speaks volumes for his talent. His blend of creativity, intellectual rigour and cultural fit make him the perfect appointment."
Florence said: "PHD’s planning legacy makes this role the best of its kind in UK media. Being given the opportunity to build on that legacy is an honour."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury