John Harlow memorial event planned
A memorial event to remember John Harlow, a founder of Naked Communications, is being held on HMS President, where the agency was created, next month.
John Harlow: Naked Communications founder to be remembered in memorial event
Harlow, who died earlier this month aged 45, is being remembered with tributes and a celebration of his life in the style of a Naked Session – the original parties that Naked hosted, which will also feature DJs and live music.
The memorial takes place on 11 September and is free and open to all those who worked alongside Harlow or wish to remember him, but registration is required at http://nakedsession.eventbrite.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London