MediaVest on alert as More Th>n calls £10m review
More Th>n, RSA's consumer insurance brand, has begun a review of its £10 million media planning and buying account, putting incumbent MediaVest on alert.
MediaVest: on alert as More Th>n calls £10m review
The successful agency will be charged with developing More Th>n’s media planning and buying strategy in order to build the firm’s business, while adapting to consumer behaviour and media trends.
Starcom MediaVest Group (SMG)’s Mediavest has been invited to repitch for the business, which is worth around £9.7 million in billings, according to Neilsen.
The review does not affect More Th>n’s ad agency VCCP Me.
Hannah House, the head of marketing communications at More Th>n, said: "The launch of our new brand strategy earlier this year means that it’s an exciting time for us as a company.
"Over the next few years, we’re looking to significantly grow our brand in the UK and we’re looking for a media partner with a strong understanding of the market and good financial services knowledge to help us achieve this."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection Highly competitive, Central London
- Senior Consultant Brand Strategy Rare Selection Up to £68K + benefits, South West London