#selfie, #twerk, #celebspot, go!
Richard Bacon looks pleased to have been snapped by staff from Fetch on their pub crawl challenge last week. They were probably pretty chuffed too - they thought they were going to a training day.
Celeb spot: Richard Bacon gets close attention from Fetch staff
Bacon, who seems to have been grabbed while on his phone, fulfilled the #celebspot element of the pub crawl game, which also included a task to snap twerking, people wearing onesies and selfies (the easiest of the challenges, surely?)
Fetch’s staff answered cryptic clues to find each pub, where they completed a task by posting pictures on Instagram with hashtags such as #selfie, #twerk or #celebspot.
As well as Mr Bacon, the best images included a nice panda onesie.
Got a diary story? Email: Louise.Ridley@Haymarket.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- International Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East region
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford