Media business rankings
18 October 2013: MediaCom is still well ahead of its nearest challenger, Carat, at the top of the media rankings.
Coca-Cola: handed MediaCom its £30 million UK business earlier this year
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- International Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East region
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford