M/SIX's Stokes moves to Kinetic UK
Kinetic UK has hired Martyn Stokes, the chief strategy officer at M/SIX, as its first chief strategy officer.
Stokes: newly created position
The appointment marks a significant investment in strategy and planning at Kinetic. Stokes will be responsible for strategies and insight for the outdoor specialist’s clients and partner agencies.
At M/SIX since 2011, Stokes led the media strategy for clients including News UK and TalkTalk. He has also worked at MPG Media Contacts (now Havas Media).
Stuart Taylor, the chief executive of Kinetic UK, said: "Stokes will play an integral role within Kinetic UK’s new senior leadership team."
Other leadership hires include John Davidson as the chief commercial officer and Richard Jacobs as the marketing director.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)