M/SIX's Stokes moves to Kinetic UK
Kinetic UK has hired Martyn Stokes, the chief strategy officer at M/SIX, as its first chief strategy officer.
Stokes: newly created position
The appointment marks a significant investment in strategy and planning at Kinetic. Stokes will be responsible for strategies and insight for the outdoor specialist’s clients and partner agencies.
At M/SIX since 2011, Stokes led the media strategy for clients including News UK and TalkTalk. He has also worked at MPG Media Contacts (now Havas Media).
Stuart Taylor, the chief executive of Kinetic UK, said: "Stokes will play an integral role within Kinetic UK’s new senior leadership team."
Other leadership hires include John Davidson as the chief commercial officer and Richard Jacobs as the marketing director.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Creative Director - Digital Network Career Consultants £80000 - £100000 per annum, City of London