M/SIX's Stokes moves to Kinetic UK
Kinetic UK has hired Martyn Stokes, the chief strategy officer at M/SIX, as its first chief strategy officer.
Stokes: newly created position
The appointment marks a significant investment in strategy and planning at Kinetic. Stokes will be responsible for strategies and insight for the outdoor specialist’s clients and partner agencies.
At M/SIX since 2011, Stokes led the media strategy for clients including News UK and TalkTalk. He has also worked at MPG Media Contacts (now Havas Media).
Stuart Taylor, the chief executive of Kinetic UK, said: "Stokes will play an integral role within Kinetic UK’s new senior leadership team."
Other leadership hires include John Davidson as the chief commercial officer and Richard Jacobs as the marketing director.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)