M/SIX's Stokes moves to Kinetic UK
Kinetic UK has hired Martyn Stokes, the chief strategy officer at M/SIX, as its first chief strategy officer.
Stokes: newly created position
The appointment marks a significant investment in strategy and planning at Kinetic. Stokes will be responsible for strategies and insight for the outdoor specialist’s clients and partner agencies.
At M/SIX since 2011, Stokes led the media strategy for clients including News UK and TalkTalk. He has also worked at MPG Media Contacts (now Havas Media).
Stuart Taylor, the chief executive of Kinetic UK, said: "Stokes will play an integral role within Kinetic UK’s new senior leadership team."
Other leadership hires include John Davidson as the chief commercial officer and Richard Jacobs as the marketing director.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)