Total Media wins Epson's European media account
Epson, the tech company best known for making printers, has handed its European planning and buying account to Total Media.
Epson: hires Total Media to its European media business
Epson approached media agencies directly in October, and is seeking to enter the smart watch market.
The other agencies involved in the pitch are unknown. Carat Enterprise, Carat's specialist technology and finance arm, was the incumbent, but declined to repitch.
Total Media’s brief is understood to include the media planning and buying of campaigns for the brand’s existing printer products, as well a new smart watch.
Epson also called a European creative review in October, the results of which have not yet been announced.
Albion London previously ran the creative account, but resigned the account due to client conflict.
Epson did not respond to requests for comment on the news. Total Media declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- Interim Customer Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London