Total Media wins Epson's European media account
Epson, the tech company best known for making printers, has handed its European planning and buying account to Total Media.
Epson: hires Total Media to its European media business
Epson approached media agencies directly in October, and is seeking to enter the smart watch market.
The other agencies involved in the pitch are unknown. Carat Enterprise, Carat's specialist technology and finance arm, was the incumbent, but declined to repitch.
Total Media’s brief is understood to include the media planning and buying of campaigns for the brand’s existing printer products, as well a new smart watch.
Epson also called a European creative review in October, the results of which have not yet been announced.
Albion London previously ran the creative account, but resigned the account due to client conflict.
Epson did not respond to requests for comment on the news. Total Media declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid-weight project manager Red Sofa London £35000.00 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Trainee Specialist Marketing Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent bonus + benefits, London (Greater) / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager: Experiential for Urban Sports / Streetwear Brand Rocket Recruitment £34,000 - 38,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (...
- Account / Client Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Southwark, London (Greater)
- Web Content Executive/SEO - Great Client-side Opportunity! ADLIB up to £30K, Dorset