Total Media wins Epson's European media account
Epson, the tech company best known for making printers, has handed its European planning and buying account to Total Media.
Epson: hires Total Media to its European media business
Epson approached media agencies directly in October, and is seeking to enter the smart watch market.
The other agencies involved in the pitch are unknown. Carat Enterprise, Carat's specialist technology and finance arm, was the incumbent, but declined to repitch.
Total Media’s brief is understood to include the media planning and buying of campaigns for the brand’s existing printer products, as well a new smart watch.
Epson also called a European creative review in October, the results of which have not yet been announced.
Albion London previously ran the creative account, but resigned the account due to client conflict.
Epson did not respond to requests for comment on the news. Total Media declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)