ZenithOptimedia recruits Bardega
ZenithOptimedia has poached Stefan Bardega, MediaCom UK's head of digital and managing partner, as its global chief digital officer.
Bardega: global digital chief
In his new role, Bardega will lead ZenithOptimedia’s global digital strategy. The network has not had a dedicated digital lead for two years.
Bardega will join the London-based ZenithOptimedia Worldwide division in March, working with executives across the network and building a digital team. He will report to Belinda Rowe, ZenithOptimedia’s global managing partner.
At MediaCom since 2006, Bardega was previously a digital strategy director and launched the content arm MediaCom Beyond Advertising in 2009. Rowe described him as "one of the leading lights in the digital world".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)