Havas Media Group promotes Mike Potts to chief data officer
Havas Media Group has promoted Mike Potts, previously the group managing director of ElisaDBI, the analytics company it bought last year, to the new role of chief data officer.
Mike Potts: becomes Havas Media Group's first chief data officer
He will be responsible for the data and marketing technology teams across Havas Media and Arena. He will report to Paul Frampton, the chief executive of Havas Media, and Pedro Avery, the chief executive of Arena.
Potts will be charged with developing the relationships Havas Media Group has with its data and technology partners, as well as its agency’s suite of data and marketing technology services.
Since Havas Media Group bought ElisaDBI in May, Potts has been head of data strategy at Havas Media.
Prior to founding ElisaDBi nine years ago, he worked in digital marketing at companies including Coca-Cola and Travelstore.com
Frampton said: "Mike’s new role signals a pioneering new stance for Havas Media Group, demonstrating we are uniquely serious about placing data and technology at the heart of everything we do for clients."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London