Warner Music Group expands MediaVest and ZenithOptimedia relationship
Warner Music Group has expanded its relationship with MediaVest and ZenithOptimedia by giving them the planning and buying business for Warner Bros Records and Rhino.
Lily Allen: (picture credit: Benoît Derrier)
Starcom MediaVest Group has worked with Parlophone, which Warner Music Group bought last year, for the past seven years on artists including the acoustic singer-songwriter Gabrielle Aplin.
Following the appointment, MediaVest will work with its sister agency ZenithOptimedia on the media strategy, analytics, planning and buying for artists such as Lily Allen, Kylie Minogue, Jason Derulo and Michael Bublé.
Adam Foley, the head of strategy at MediaVest, said: "2014 is set to be a very exciting year for these labels with some great releases planned and we’re looking forward to playing our part in that."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire