Warner Music Group expands MediaVest and ZenithOptimedia relationship
Warner Music Group has expanded its relationship with MediaVest and ZenithOptimedia by giving them the planning and buying business for Warner Bros Records and Rhino.
Lily Allen: (picture credit: Benoît Derrier)
Starcom MediaVest Group has worked with Parlophone, which Warner Music Group bought last year, for the past seven years on artists including the acoustic singer-songwriter Gabrielle Aplin.
Following the appointment, MediaVest will work with its sister agency ZenithOptimedia on the media strategy, analytics, planning and buying for artists such as Lily Allen, Kylie Minogue, Jason Derulo and Michael Bublé.
Adam Foley, the head of strategy at MediaVest, said: "2014 is set to be a very exciting year for these labels with some great releases planned and we’re looking forward to playing our part in that."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)