Warner Music Group expands MediaVest and ZenithOptimedia relationship
Warner Music Group has expanded its relationship with MediaVest and ZenithOptimedia by giving them the planning and buying business for Warner Bros Records and Rhino.
Lily Allen: (picture credit: Benoît Derrier)
Starcom MediaVest Group has worked with Parlophone, which Warner Music Group bought last year, for the past seven years on artists including the acoustic singer-songwriter Gabrielle Aplin.
Following the appointment, MediaVest will work with its sister agency ZenithOptimedia on the media strategy, analytics, planning and buying for artists such as Lily Allen, Kylie Minogue, Jason Derulo and Michael Bublé.
Adam Foley, the head of strategy at MediaVest, said: "2014 is set to be a very exciting year for these labels with some great releases planned and we’re looking forward to playing our part in that."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire