The7Stars becomes "24-hour" media agency
Staff at The7Stars can expect to get through plenty of coffee tonight. A dedicated group are staying in their Dean Street office for 24 hours from this morning, to create a "24/7 media agency".
Jenny Biggam: The7Stars co-founder faces a sleepless night on behalf of the agency
Ten committed staff, including co-founder Jenny Biggam, will work straight through the night until Friday morning.
They'll focus on whatever clients want them to do, through phone contact and a special "24/7" email address.
The bonkers/brilliant stunt is part of The7Stars "Clients Come First Week", and we've got to agree that sacrificing sleep does prove a dedication to client service.
The question is, will the clients stay up too?
If you have a story for Campaign's Diary, email email@example.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)