The7Stars becomes "24-hour" media agency
Staff at The7Stars can expect to get through plenty of coffee tonight. A dedicated group are staying in their Dean Street office for 24 hours from this morning, to create a "24/7 media agency".
Jenny Biggam: The7Stars co-founder faces a sleepless night on behalf of the agency
Ten committed staff, including co-founder Jenny Biggam, will work straight through the night until Friday morning.
They'll focus on whatever clients want them to do, through phone contact and a special "24/7" email address.
The bonkers/brilliant stunt is part of The7Stars "Clients Come First Week", and we've got to agree that sacrificing sleep does prove a dedication to client service.
The question is, will the clients stay up too?
If you have a story for Campaign's Diary, email email@example.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)