The7Stars becomes "24-hour" media agency
Staff at The7Stars can expect to get through plenty of coffee tonight. A dedicated group are staying in their Dean Street office for 24 hours from this morning, to create a "24/7 media agency".
Jenny Biggam: The7Stars co-founder faces a sleepless night on behalf of the agency
Ten committed staff, including co-founder Jenny Biggam, will work straight through the night until Friday morning.
They'll focus on whatever clients want them to do, through phone contact and a special "24/7" email address.
The bonkers/brilliant stunt is part of The7Stars "Clients Come First Week", and we've got to agree that sacrificing sleep does prove a dedication to client service.
The question is, will the clients stay up too?
If you have a story for Campaign's Diary, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)