The7Stars becomes "24-hour" media agency
Staff at The7Stars can expect to get through plenty of coffee tonight. A dedicated group are staying in their Dean Street office for 24 hours from this morning, to create a "24/7 media agency".
Jenny Biggam: The7Stars co-founder faces a sleepless night on behalf of the agency
Ten committed staff, including co-founder Jenny Biggam, will work straight through the night until Friday morning.
They'll focus on whatever clients want them to do, through phone contact and a special "24/7" email address.
The bonkers/brilliant stunt is part of The7Stars "Clients Come First Week", and we've got to agree that sacrificing sleep does prove a dedication to client service.
The question is, will the clients stay up too?
If you have a story for Campaign's Diary, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)