The7Stars becomes "24-hour" media agency
Staff at The7Stars can expect to get through plenty of coffee tonight. A dedicated group are staying in their Dean Street office for 24 hours from this morning, to create a "24/7 media agency".
Jenny Biggam: The7Stars co-founder faces a sleepless night on behalf of the agency
Ten committed staff, including co-founder Jenny Biggam, will work straight through the night until Friday morning.
They'll focus on whatever clients want them to do, through phone contact and a special "24/7" email address.
The bonkers/brilliant stunt is part of The7Stars "Clients Come First Week", and we've got to agree that sacrificing sleep does prove a dedication to client service.
The question is, will the clients stay up too?
If you have a story for Campaign's Diary, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)