MediaCom takes over first ad break in ITV's Good Morning Britain
MediaCom has struck a deal with ITV to fill the first ad break of the channel's new breakfast show, 'Good Morning Britain', with spots for its clients.
Good Morning Britain: ITV's breakfast presenters
'Good Morning Britain' is the replacement for the axed morning show 'Daybreak', which had run since 2010.
The first ad break during 'Good Morning Britain' begins at 6:55am on Monday 28 April and will last 210 seconds.
MediaCom clients that will run ads during the break include Berocca, BSkyB, DFS and Ronseal. ITV declined to comment on the cost of the deal.
Phil Hall, joint head of investment at MediaCom, said about his agency’s deal with ITV: "Viewers of ITV’s breakfast output have always shown a particular loyalty to the programming and this affinity has made it a valuable advertising vehicle.
"We are confident that the launch of Good Morning Britain will strengthen this offering and placing our clients' brands in the first break is testimony to that."
Starting on Monday, 'Good Morning Britain' will air every weekday between 6am and 8:30am.
The show will be hosted by Sean Fletcher, Charlotte Hawkins, Susanna Reid and Ben Shephard and will be broadcast live from London’s Southbank studios. It will feature news, sport and weather reports.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager or Senior Account Manager - Brand Engagement Stonor £28,000 - £40,000 dependent on experience , Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire