AB InBev calls European media review
Anheuser-Busch InBev, the brewer that owns Stella Artois, Budweiser and Beck's, has called a European media review as it looks to consolidate across the region.
Stella Artois: part of AB InBev’s stable of brands
The Dentsu Aegis Network agency Vizeum holds the £14 million business in the UK and has worked with AB InBev Russia, which is included in the review.
ZenithOptimedia also works with the brewer on part of the Russian business.
Agencies including Havas Media and combined Publicis Groupe teams work in other European countries.
The review is expected to last several months. Vizeum, which won the UK account in 2010, is defending its business.
A spokeswoman for AB InBev said: "AB InBev periodically evaluates its marketing services organisation to ensure that we maintain the best working relationships and optimise the use of our marketing spend with the best agency partners."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)