Agencies line up for £5m Rockstar media
Rockstar Games, the owner of titles including Grand Theft Auto, has kicked off a review of its £5 million UK media planning and buying arrangements.
Grand Theft Auto: Rockstar’s biggest brand
The developer currently works with the independent agency MJ Media.
The review is at an early stage and Rockstar has opened talks with agencies through Creativebrief.
Rockstar’s biggest brand, Grand Theft Auto, has caused controversy due to its violent and adult content.
Grand Theft Auto 5 sold 33 million units in the nine months after it was launched in September 2013.
Rockstar, which is also behind the Red Dead game franchise and is a subsidiary of Take-Two Interactive, is believed to create most of its advertising in-house.
It did not respond to requests for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)