OMD Worldwide's de Nardis on the rise of storytelling and data in Cannes
One of the two biggest topics in Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity 2014 have centred on storytelling and the importance of data. OMD Worldwide's global chief Mainardo de Nardis talks to us about the significance of both.
media leader said data is "captured, handled, managed, and then is distributed to make sure we can make a difference to any marketing programme".
Data, alongside storytelling, is "really shaping our industry", de Nardis added: "Without storytelling, we go back to 30 second spots, which is not the way our brains need to be communicated to create real engagement with the target audience."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London