Jack Daniel's owner kicks off global media review
Brown-Forman, the spirits giant, is reviewing its $100 million (£60.1 million) global media account.
Jack Daniel's: owner kicks off global media review
The business is currently handled by UM, which picked up the centralised brief following a pitch process in 2003. The agency will participate in the review process, which is being handled by the intermediary External View Consulting Group.
The review is expected to be completed by the end of the year.
Brown-Forman’s brands include Jack Daniel’s, Southern Comfort and Finlandia.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire