Jack Daniel's owner kicks off global media review
Brown-Forman, the spirits giant, is reviewing its $100 million (£60.1 million) global media account.
Jack Daniel's: owner kicks off global media review
The business is currently handled by UM, which picked up the centralised brief following a pitch process in 2003. The agency will participate in the review process, which is being handled by the intermediary External View Consulting Group.
The review is expected to be completed by the end of the year.
Brown-Forman’s brands include Jack Daniel’s, Southern Comfort and Finlandia.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)