Jack Daniel's owner kicks off global media review
Brown-Forman, the spirits giant, is reviewing its $100 million (£60.1 million) global media account.
Jack Daniel's: owner kicks off global media review
The business is currently handled by UM, which picked up the centralised brief following a pitch process in 2003. The agency will participate in the review process, which is being handled by the intermediary External View Consulting Group.
The review is expected to be completed by the end of the year.
Brown-Forman’s brands include Jack Daniel’s, Southern Comfort and Finlandia.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)