Mindshare hires ZenithOptimedia's Barry Lee to run global digital team
Mindshare has hired Barry Lee, the managing director at the ZenithOptimedia performance marketing agency Performics, to lead the Mindshare Worldwide Central Team Integrated Digital Hub.
Barry Lee: to head the Mindshare Worldwide Central Team Integrated Digital Hub
In his new role, Lee will look after the development of the WPP agency’s Integrated Digital Hub, which provides integrated digital services including search, social, SEO and programmatic planning, buying and strategy to global clients such as Unilever.
Lee was the managing director of Performics UK from February 2012, and led a team of 100 working with clients including Aviva, HP, Mercedes, Next, O2 and the Royal Bank of Scotland.
He was previously the head of digital at ZenithOptimedia.
Marco Rimini, the chief executive of Mindshare Worldwide Central Team, said: "More and more global clients want central digital content distribution through all channels, Barry’s arrival will help us perfect this offer for our clients."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire