Mindshare hires ZenithOptimedia's Barry Lee to run global digital team
Mindshare has hired Barry Lee, the managing director at the ZenithOptimedia performance marketing agency Performics, to lead the Mindshare Worldwide Central Team Integrated Digital Hub.
Barry Lee: to head the Mindshare Worldwide Central Team Integrated Digital Hub
In his new role, Lee will look after the development of the WPP agency’s Integrated Digital Hub, which provides integrated digital services including search, social, SEO and programmatic planning, buying and strategy to global clients such as Unilever.
Lee was the managing director of Performics UK from February 2012, and led a team of 100 working with clients including Aviva, HP, Mercedes, Next, O2 and the Royal Bank of Scotland.
He was previously the head of digital at ZenithOptimedia.
Marco Rimini, the chief executive of Mindshare Worldwide Central Team, said: "More and more global clients want central digital content distribution through all channels, Barry’s arrival will help us perfect this offer for our clients."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London