Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff
Celebrity Cruises has appointed Goodstuff as its media planning and buying agency, following a four-month competitive pitch process.
Celebrity Cruises: appoints Goodstuff to its media business
Goodstuff partnered with OMD UK, which already handled social and search engine optimisation for Celebrity Cruises, for the pitch. OMD UK has added pay per click to its brief as part of this new appointment.
Jo Rzymowska, the UK and Ireland managing director at Celebrity Cruises, and Toby Shaw, the director of marketing and PR led the review, which kicked off in April.
Goodstuff fended off competition from the incumbent, AMS, as well as Publicis Groupe’s MediaVest and Havas’ Arena to win the estimated £5 million account.
Shaw said: "Throughout the media review I have been very impressed with the quality of work that has been presented to us by all the agencies and this has been a tough decision.
"Right the way through the process, Goodstuff demonstrated strategic media planning and digital media innovation and we passionately believe both culturally and creatively that Goodstuff is the right partner to achieve our ambitions in the coming years."
OMD was appointed to the social media and SEO account for RCL Cruise's three cruise lines – Celebrity Cruises, Azamara Club Cruises and Royal Caribbean – in April 2012.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...