Forward Worldwide hires editorial and digital director after rebrand
Forward, WPP's content marketing agency, has rebranded as Forward Worldwide and hired Dawn Alford as its editorial director and Natasha Jackson as digital director.
Dawn Alford: appointed editorial director at Forward Worldwide
Forward Worldwide, which is now part of WPP's content and audiences division Tenthavenue, has rebranded to Forward Worldwide to reflect development at the agency, including its first international office in Shanghai last year.
As digital director, a position the company has not had for several years, Jackson will be responsible for driving digital strategies through the business, as well as for current and prospective clients.
She was formerly head of digital and content for content agency The River Group, where she developed strategies for clients in the retail, automotive and luxury sectors.
Alford becomes editorial director, having previously held the same role at Result Customer Communications. At Result, she worked on digital projects including an app for Morrisons magazine, which won a DMA award in 2012.
Alford will lead the editorial strategies for all current and prospective clients with editors at the agency.
She began her career as a journalist for News International, Express Newspapers and the Mirror Group and was also previously group editor at Cedar, overseeing the Tesco account.
Louise Pearce left her role as editorial director at Forward in March to work as a brand consultant.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands