Mother London wins Smirnoff Apple Bite brief
Mother London has won a pan-European brief from Diageo for the launch of a Smirnoff sub-brand, called Apple Bite, following a pitch process.
Smirnoff: appoints Mother London for pan-European launch of sub-brand later this year
Smirnoff Apple Bite is a Ready To Drink product that is expected to launch later this year. It comprises vodka and apple juice and will be available in a can, similar to Smirnoff’s Vodka & Cranberry juice drink.
JWT New York currently handles the main Smirnoff advertising account and pitched unsuccessfully for this brief.
In a statement Diageo said: "JWT is the global agency of record on the Smirnoff business and we remain committed to that successful partnership that has produced award-winning work for our brand over the last few years.
"Our Western Europe Smirnoff team works with a number of agencies in the region and has elected to work with Mother London on a specific Western Europe project.
"This in no way affects the global relationship and we continue to work with the JWT team on the global Smirnoff account."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London