O2 to live-stream Plan B gig as 4G battle hots up
O2 is to boost interest in its forthcoming 4G services by live-streaming a performance by rapper Plan B, across sites in
Plan B: (picture credit: Atlantic Records UK)
The Plan B concert on 29 August at the O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire venue in
Fans will be able to watch the gig on screens at Kings Cross Station, Victoria Station and The Wall at Westfield Shepherd’s Bush. It will also be available on O2’s Academy TV channel on YouTube, O2’s website, and on Facebook and Twitter.
O2 will support the event with experiential activity across
Shadi Halliwell, O2’s head of brand, said: "We want to inspire customers by showcasing the exciting possibilities provided by 4G, and what better way to do this than by live streaming an exclusive gig across
"By bringing to life brilliant entertainment on the move, we hope to encourage customers to explore technology and to live more, do more and be more with O2."
Vodafone, which also launches its 4G services on 29 August, has revealed it will offer 4G customers access to content via partnerships with Sky and Spotify.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London