Vertu holds digital pitch
Vertu, the luxury mobile phone manufacturer, is looking for a digital agency to work with, just months after appointing CHI & Partners as its ad agency.
Vertu: luxury phone brand seeks digital agency
Several UK digital agencies are understood to have been approached by Vertu, which is looking to appoint a digital agency to work on its website. The brand is handling the pitch itself and has not appointed an intermediary.
Vertu picked CHI & Partners to handle its £5 million advertising account in June, after a four-way pitch against M&C Saatchi, Ogilvy & Mather Paris and Spring Studios. In the same month, Massimiliano Pogliani, formerly the company’s chief marketing officer, replaced the brand’s chief executive, Perry Oosting.
The phone brand previously worked with Agency.com (now part of Designory) for digital projects. It appointed the shop after a contest pitch against the incumbent, The Wheel, in 2005.
Vertu was established in 2000 and was part of Nokia, but was sold to private equity company EQT for a reported $200 million in 2012.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London