Breaking Bad Name Lab app rolls out on Facebook
Ralph creative agency and AMC, the US TV channel, have teamed up to produce an online campaign for the final season of 'Breaking Bad'.
Breaking Bad: rolls out Name Lab activity
The Breaking Bad Name Lab on Facebook transforms fans' names into the chemistry-themed credits used in the show.
The activity encourages fans to share their resulting images across Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook and Tumblr.
Fans who share the image on Twitter will display the message, "Look what I cooked up!", the #BreakingBad hashtag and a link to the Facebook app, on their feed.
The Name Lab is Ralph's fifth collaboration with the show. The agency has created and produced interactive promos for the show since season one, generating more than 3.5 million shares.
Past campaigns for the series include ‘Walt’s Warning’, an interactive video that promoted season two.
The activity featured the show’s central character "capturing" and intimidating the viewer, using details from their Facebook profile and photos in his threats.
Ralph has also made campaigns, music videos and ads for MTV, BBC, FX, HBO, the USA Network, Showtime and Netflix.Follow @SusanBillinge
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London