Campaign's most-viewed: One Direction, Pot Noodle and Asda among most popular
One Direction's fragrance launch, Pot Noodle's Facebook ban and Asda's advertising account are all among the most-popular content on Campaign this week.
One Direction: perfume launch film a hit with Campaign audience
Following the launch of their documentary film, directed by 'Supersize Me' director Morgan Spurlock, One Direction featured among the most-viewed stories on Campaign this week, as the band launched its first fragrance, Our Moment.
Meanwhile, news of VCCP scooping Asda's £100 million advertising account was joined by The Corner's win on Oasis's ad account in the most-viewed content list.
Wetransfer's "Where's Wally? takeover" by 77 also made the list.
Audi's 3D microsite launch by Razorfish Germany also made the list.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London