Elle tackles pay inequality and sexual abuse in challenge to women's feminist attitudes
Three groups of feminists are working with ad agencies to re-imagine the feminist movement for today for the November issue of Elle (on sale from Wednesday) with activity that tackles issues including pay inequality.
Feminist campaigner Jinan Younis has created a flowchart with shocking rape statistics to make women reconsider whether they are a feminist after a recent survey found six in seven women would not describe themselves as feminists.
Other activity includes a ‘I’m a Woman And…’ project that asks women to smash gender stereotypes and ‘Make Them Pay’ creative that encourages women to not hold back from challenging gender pay inequality.
Company: Hearst Magazines
Agencies: Mother, Brave and Wieden + Kennedy
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Middleweight Designer Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension & Life Cover, City of London
- Senior Brand Executive Ninesharp £120 - £130 per day, Bournemouth
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London