Virgin Media launches interactive online series
Virgin Media has launched an interactive online series called 'On The Line' through its Virgin Media Pioneers website.
James Boon: founder of Elephant Branded featured in Virgin Media's online series
The series will follow the co-founder of ethically produced bags company Elephant Branded and its challenges and successes in the commercial market. Content has been provided through the Sir Richard Branson-backed interactive layered online video company Storygami.
The series consists of a total of six episodes: 'Our Story'; 'Ethical Production Line'; ‘Managing Your Team'; 'Getting Your First Retailer'; Marketing and Exposure'; and 'Celebrating Milestones'.
Ernestina Hall, the head of brand for good at Virgin Media, said: "Viewers can click on peoples’ names to discover their stories, or on tags to mini-videos that delve into more detail, or even to vote for product prototypes they like the most.
"The ability to pull a Twitter feed into the video itself was also a big draw as a great way to drive social engagement with our series."
Guy Gunaratne<, Storygami co-founder, said that the company "has been developed to help content creators engage and retain audiences by enabling viewers".
The Virgin Media Pioneers programme launched in March 2010 to help fledgling entrepreneurs kick-start successful businesses.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London
- Global Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Global Brand Ambassador Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London