Mattel challenges rail commuters to nationwide Scrabble game
Commuters from across the country are being invited to test their Scrabble skills by tweeting out the best words they can come up with based on seven randomly selected letters displayed in the nation's train stations.
Each week the best answers tweeted out using the hashtag #ScrabbleChallenge will be displayed on the Transvision digital screens alongside the winner’s Twitter handle.
Client: Wendy Hill, director of customer marketing and brand communications
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London