One way to quit your job...
Video editor Marina Schifrin has seen her resignation go viral.
Stepping out: Marina Schifrin's video has notched up more than four million YouTube views.
Probably something to do with the fact that she decided to tell her boss she was leaving through a freestyle dance set to Kanye West's song 'Gone', posted on YouTube.
Schifrin, who was believed to have been working at Next Media Animation in Taiwan, filmed the dance in her office at 4.30am.
This is a woman with a point to make: she feels her boss doesn't appreciate the quality of content, as opposed to the number of hits brought in.
The words on screen read: "For almost two years I've sacrificed my relationships, time and energy for this job... and my boss only cares about how many views each video gets."
Pertinently, the video has clocked up more than four million YouTube views.
Got a diary story? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Video Creative Solutions Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £65000 per annum + +comm+bens, London
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection Up to £30,000, Manchester
- Group Account Director, Digital role, fashion and beauty brand, £80k MODA consult £80k + excellent benefits, Central London
- Head of Digital Marketing - Nottingham Trent University Stopgap £70000 - £79500 per annum + benefits, Nottingham
- Senior Research Executive - Boutique Research Agency NG Digital Marketing up to £35k, Central London
- Consumer Insight Manager - FMCG Company NG Digital Marketing £55 per annum + car, benefits, London