Lotto's got big balls
As if a catchy Gilbert O'Sullivan hit wasn't enough to promote its revamp this week, the National Lottery has only gone and floated some enormous balls down the Thames.
To celebrate the new Lotto game – bigger in terms of prizes but also in ticket price – six giant Lotto balls floated down the River Thames on Wednesday night.
You couldn’t miss them: they were the height of two double decker buses.
Other huge balls have been appearing around the UK, in keeping with the rest of campaign which is pretty in-your-face. Lotto fans have also been uploading their own versions of the song from the ad created by AMV BBDO to YouTube, with some amusing results.
Got a diary story? Email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection Highly competitive, Central London
- Senior Consultant Brand Strategy Rare Selection Up to £68K + benefits, South West London
- Campaign Delivery Executive Stopgap £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Strategic Planner - to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London