Global Radio hires CBS Outdoor's Kate Rutter for insight role
Global Radio, the owner of the Capital and Heart brands, has hired Kate Rutter, currently the head of marketing and business development at CBS Outdoor, as its head of commercial insight.
Global Radio: hires CBS Outdoor's Kate Rutter
Rutter will be charged with using insight and research to develop new commercial prospects for Global's portfolio of radio stations, TV channels, websites, mobile applications and events.
She will also be tasked with strengthening Global's relationships with brands and media agencies through consumer insight.
Rutter will report to Matt Jeffries, the group director of insights, research and analytics at Global.
Prior to joining CBS Outdoor as head of marketing and business development in July 2011, Rutter worked at BBC Magazines for seven years, latterly as director of market insight.
Jeffries said: "[Kate has] got extensive experience from working at CBS Outdoor and BBC magazines, and brings with her a depth of knowledge that will help us drive even greater results for our clients."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Account Director - Blackminster location Major Players £40000 - £50000 per annum, Oxford
- Web & Graphic Designer Brand Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + dependent on experience, Milton Keynes
- Marketing Communications Executive Pitch Consultants £21000 - £22000 per annum + Excellent benefits, Redditch