On the Campaign trail
Dennis the Menace was spotted reading Campaign at Brand Licensing Europe, which was held in Olympia last week. He had to graduate from comics at some point.
We can’t be sure which of the magazine’s insightful and provocative articles had him laughing so. But – gun to our head – we’d postulate that he was having a good chuckle over the news on page 5 that 368 Royal Mail staff had chosen not to accept free shares ahead of the business' IPO.
He always was a heartless little bastard.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Manager - CRM Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £45,000 - £50,000, Central London
- Marketing & Sales Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £26,000 - £36,000, Central London
- Graphic Designer (10 month contract) Better Placed Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Manchester
- Online Marketing Manager - Client Side - London Major Players £45000 - £600000 per annum, London