Future promotes Nial Ferguson to MD
Future, the special interest media group behind T3 and Total Film, has promoted its technology, film and games leader Nial Ferguson, to managing director of Future UK.
Nial Ferguson: becomes managing director of Future UK
Having joined Future from Emap (now Bauer) in March 2008 as group publisher for T3, Ferguson was only appointed managing director of its technology and film & games divisions in July.
He now takes on the expanded responsibility for the sport, music and automotive divisions of Future’s UK business.
His appointment is said to be the next stage of the reorganisation of the senior management structure, as the company continues its transition to a predominantly digital business.
Other Future brands include TechRadar, CVG, Cyclingnews.com and MusicRadar.com.
Jo Morrell will continue to report to Future chief executive Mark Wood as managing director of Future Women.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Sputh East
- Regional Assistant Brand Manager- Europe Ball & Hoolahan £25,000 per annum, South East