Nuts staff go nude for charity calendar
The nudity in this week's Nuts magazine has taken a surprising turn. Instead of ladies, it's the lads who are baring all - specifically the male editorial staff of the IPC magazine.
In a slightly distorted mirror-image of the weekly appearances from near-naked women in the magazine, the men in the team have stripped off for a nude calendar, to raise awareness and money for Breast Cancer Care. Around 400 men are diagnosed with the disease in the UK every year.
There are some women on the team, we are told, but the idea was to "turn the tables" on the boys, who are no strangers to writing about naked ladies. The Nuts website homepage today proclaimed "Happy Hump Day", inviting users to explore its picture gallery of bums.
If you have a diary story please contact email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Designer - Integrated Agency - £40-45K The Creative Recruiter £40-45K plus bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director - Experiential Major Players £45000 - £50000 per hour, London (Central), London (Greater)