Odeon kicks off pitch for direct business
Odeon is looking for a direct agency to help the cinema chain communicate with customers online. Creativebrief has been instructed to advise on the process.
Odeon: DM pitch
The appointed agency will create direct campaigns to disseminate through digital channels. The brief also includes improving Odeon’s loyalty schemes, creating content that engages customers in conversations and boosting the brand’s social media presence.
The pitch is in its early stages and will conclude in the next few months. There is no incumbent on the account.
In November 2013, Odeon appointed Manning Gottlieb OMD to its £2 million media planning and buying business after a four-way pitch. MEC was the incumbent on the account for eight years but is understood to have declined to repitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)