Odeon kicks off pitch for direct business
Odeon is looking for a direct agency to help the cinema chain communicate with customers online. Creativebrief has been instructed to advise on the process.
Odeon: DM pitch
The appointed agency will create direct campaigns to disseminate through digital channels. The brief also includes improving Odeon’s loyalty schemes, creating content that engages customers in conversations and boosting the brand’s social media presence.
The pitch is in its early stages and will conclude in the next few months. There is no incumbent on the account.
In November 2013, Odeon appointed Manning Gottlieb OMD to its £2 million media planning and buying business after a four-way pitch. MEC was the incumbent on the account for eight years but is understood to have declined to repitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)