Radioville wins Aerial Award for RAB ad
Radioville has won the Ariel Award for January for an ad it created on behalf of the Radio Advertising Bureau.
Tim Craig: the copywriter at Radioville who penned the radio ad for the RAB
Nick Hastings, the founding partner at Krow, chose the ad, called "coin it in" as last month’s winner. The ad was created to promote the RAB’s study of radio advertising’s effectiveness, the ROI multiplier.
At Radioville the copywriter on the campaign was Tim Craig and the art director was Tom Connolly. The sound engineer was Alex Shenton and the voiceover artist was Jim Smallman.
Hastings said: "'Coin it in' for the Radio Advertising Bureau isn't a humdinger, but it has a compelling simplicity that makes it hard to ignore. A bloke tells us that he's got a new game – you give him a quid and he'll give you eight quid back. Want to play?
"The game is called radio advertising (8 to 1 is the ROI). The rest of the campaign suffers from slightly clunky analogies and the dreaded words, 'You can't do this, but thankfully you can…’ 'Coin it in', though, does exactly what it says on the radio."
The RAB runs the Aerial Awards to promote creativity in radio.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London