Droga5 Europe creates digital campaign for Beats by Dre
Droga5 Europe has produced its first piece of work since being established in 2013, for new client Beats by Dre.
Droga5’s London outfit was approached by the headphone manufacturer to create a piece of work featuring the band Rudimental, which won best new single at the Brit Awards last Wednesday.
The work, called Beat by Beat, is an interactive music video hosted on YouTube, in which the members of Rudimental talk about creating their song, ‘Powerless’.
Viewers can then isolate different parts of the track, such as vocals and drums, by clicking on certain parts of the screen, in an effort to recreate the feel of a mixing desk.
The work was created by Nik Studzinski and Thiago de Moraes, and directed by Fred & Nick through Pulse Films. Wilderness handled the interactive aspects of the work.
R/GA is Beats By Dre’s global ad agency and its position is unaffected by Droga5’s collaboration.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- IA/UX Architect PFJ £300 - £350 per day, London
- Senior UX Designer Red Sofa London £60000 - £75000 per annum, London