Foxy Bingo owner moves media to UM London
Bwin.Party Digital Entertainment, the owner of Foxy Bingo and Cheeky Bingo brand, has awarded its £8 million media planning and buying business to UM London.
Foxy Bingo: owner Cashcade appoints UM London to its media account
The appointment follows a competitive pitch and the business moves from the independent media agency Concord.
The move does not affect Foxy Bingo's creative shop The Biscuit Agency.
UM London has already started working for the brands, and has negotiated the renewal of Foxy Bingo’s sponsorship of ‘The Jeremy Kyle Show’ on ITV. The brand has sponsored the show since 2008.
The ‘The Jeremy Kyle Show’ sponsorship will include more than 1,000 episodes across 12 months, including all new shows, repeats and the US version.
Ben Reilly, an account director at UM London, said: "These are great brands to work with and we’re looking forward to seeing the impact that our insight, planning expertise and buying strength will have on the business."
Bwin.Party Digital Entertainment claims to have been the first company to widen the visibility of online bingo games through the use of TV advertising and the first to introduce free credit to drive people to begin playing the game.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)